Llancaiach Fawr Manor wedding Faire on 17th May 2020
As a documentary wedding photographer, I am pleased to say that I will be offering some advice to wedding couples who are looking for a wedding photographer to capture the big day in their lives.
Hosted by CJWedding Fayres. The event will be taking place at Llancaiach Fawr Manor Nelson on Sunday 17th May 2020 and doors will usually be open from 11:00. Plenty of free parking available too. If you are not familiar with this beautiful Manor House location just put CF46 6ER into your sat nav.
Please attend and look me up. I would love to hear all about your wedding plans you may have.
10 reasons why you should attend a wedding fair
1. They are usually free to attend
2. Great fun
3. Get inspiration from vendors demonstrations
4. Most of your Key suppliers under one roof
5. Latest trends in wedding suppliers
6. Usually, there are discounts for booking on the day
7. Find out what you don’t need on your wedding day
8. Samples may be available from some vendors
9. Meeting suppliers face to face
10. Could save you ££££’s
Look forward to seeing you
I love photographing weddings at Llancaiach Fawr